Rezilens is a dynamic Queensland-based cybersecurity company which provides AI-enabled web-based cybersecurity resilience assessments and technical vulnerability assessments to Australian companies and organisations. Rezilens’ success is driven by its innovative technological edge. We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sales Lead to take our operations to the next level by extending the sales opportunities for our product offerings.
The Sales Lead is responsible for seeking out and forming partnerships with new partners and resellers (e.g. IT MSP’s) who can deliver Rezilens’ web-based GRC and vulnerability assessment platforms to end customers. Direct sales to end users (such as Government entities or small/medium sized enterprises) is within the scope of this job. The Sales Lead’s responsibilities also include maintaining and deepening the company’s relationship with its existing client base.
In this role, you’ll need to target markets which would be the most receptive to Rezilens’ product offerings. Building a relationship with the stakeholders at end user or partner companies, you’ll be expected to form and maintain long term relationships that can lead to sales for the company.
The compensation package includes a base salary and an uncapped commission structure, with an earning potential well in excess of $130,000.
- Promote and sell Rezilens’ range of products and services (web-based GRC self-assessment and automated vulnerability assessment).
- Identify new reseller and partner opportunities.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline by developing and managing relationships with prospects.
- Attend conferences, industry events, and various forums to promote Rezilens and create sales opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales targets
- Be well versed in Rezilens’ product offerings and be able to perform product demonstrations effectively
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Create sales strategies and achieve targets for sales across Australia.
- Develop business development plans for target customers across multiple industries.
- Manage key vendor relationships.
- Maintain records of customer outreach and engagement
- Proven track record in sales (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field would be considered positively
- Familiarity with the standard cybersecurity concepts and practices
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards such as ISO27001, Essential 8 and NIST a plus
- Familiarity with penetration testing and vulnerability assessments a plus
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter
- High commission rate with no cap on earnings
- Ability to work remotely or in a hybrid work environment
- Exposure to a rapidly growing and evolving industry
- Work with a product offering that’s unmatched in the domestic security space